Invited to Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit by Forbes team for my work
Anything Interests you? Reach out at:
1. Redhat Women in Open Source Academic Award 2017 - Finalist
2. Google Moonshot Award for Project FiB, HackPrinceton 2016
3. Grinspoon Entrepreneurial Concept Award 2017, Project FiB
5. MIT Media Lab Best Up & Coming Hacker Award & Most Refined Mobile VR Experience Award, VR Story Tellers and invitation to Harvard Innovation Labs 2016.
6. Winners, Hack for Healthcare 2016, University of Washington and Microsoft - Won 125000$ Azure Credits, Poddlebop
7. Winners, Theme: Social Solutions to Climate Change, Games for Our Future Game Jam 2019, University of Washington EarthLab, Seattle Indies, Seattle Serious and Social Impact Games and Pacific Science Center
2016 - present
Led a team to build a Fake news detecting Chrome extension "Project Fib", Google Moonshot Prize winner at HackPrinceton 2016
Opensourced the code - https://github.com/anantdgoel/ProjectFib
First Week stats - 50K User Requests per min, 650 stars on Github and 20K Dev views on Github page on 1st week
Featured on Business Insider, Washington Post, The Next Web, Mashable, Huffington Post, Microsoft Blog, Wired, Hacker News, Fortune, CNN, BBC, CBS, CBC News, Bloomberg TV, Boston Globe etc - http://projectfib.azurewebsites.net/
Invited to "Forbes 30 Under 30 Conference" 2017 for the work
Won Grinspoon Entrepreneurial Concept Award 2017
Mozilla Firefox Student Ambassador
Collaborated with the Open source initiatives of the Mozilla Student open source community!
Additional Open-Source Communities, I am a part of -
MIT Media Lab; Microsoft Student Partners; Windows Insiders; Stanford She++; Stanford Scholars Community; UMass CS Women; ACM Machine Learning Community; and IEEE.
I am a huge believer that Hackathons are one of the best ways to contribute to the open source community and push the envelope on research and Innovations. I personally have been to over 20 Hackathons and managed to opensource all my projects because I believe in taking up a challenging problem from the community and the world and solving them.